FINEX AL4310 is a flux designed for Brazing Aluminium and Aluminium Base Alloys, it can withstand temperature up to 1150°F (650°C).
• The base metals must be cleaned thoroughly to remove dirt, grease and other impurities.
• Heat the end of the filter metal rod and dip into the flux or sprinkle the flux on the work piece.
• FINEX AL 4310 flux may be used in powder form or mixed with water to make a paste.
|Requirement Met||AWS 3412B|
• Automotive construction
• Heat exchangers
• Industrial and maintenance
• It contains chloride and fluoride and should be used only in well ventilated areas
• Please avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing fumes produced in brazing
• Keep away from heat, moisture, and water to prevent reduced shelf life
• Return flux to sealed container to prevent caking
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x FINEX AL 4310 Aluminium Brazing Flux Powder 200g
|Accessories Type||Flux Powder|