A strong, long lasting solvent-free adhesive which is water resistant and can be painted or sanded. Perfect for jobs on metal like plumbing, car bodywork, gates and windows.
• Bonds most types of metal including steel, galvanised steel, cast iron, aluminium, iron, copper and brass
• Will also bond non-metallic materials, such as ceramic, wood and glass
• Make sure surfaces are clean and free from dust, corrosion, dirt and grease
• For optimum bonding, slightly roughen surfaces with sandpaper and degrease metals with a suitable solvent
• During assembly apply light pressure to the joint until set (clamps, tap) around
• Handling time 1 hour. Allow 2 hours to attain full strength before rough handling or sanding.
|NET CONTENT||2 x 15ml|
HOW TO APPLY
Araldite® Steel is a strong 2-component epoxy with fast setting
Will not rust. Metallic grey colour. Fills gaps for uneven breaks
Parts repositionable for 4 minutes
Oil, chemical and impact resistant
High temperature resistance (-30°C to 100°C)
Do not use to repair or bond items that will contact food or drink. Not recommended for bonding rear-view mirrors to car windscreens.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x Araldite Resins (black)
1x Araldite Hardener (white)
1x Mini scraper