The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard lithium-ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 5.0Ah battery has a category-leading charge time of only 45 minutes, so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
The 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery is compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool.
Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so they’re ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid Optimum Charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created STAR Protection Computer Controls™. STAR Protection is communication technology that allows the tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. Makita, the innovation leader in cordless tool technology, has the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries.
- EFFICIENCY : Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- INNOVATION : Reaches full charge in 45 minutes or less
- PERFORMANCE : Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- CONVENIENCE : Compatible only with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion tools with Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receivers
- INCLUDES : 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery
• Integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
• Provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
• Reaches full charge in 45 minutes or less
• Compatible only with Star Protection tools, indicated by the Star Symbol™ and/or Yellow Battery Receiver under the tool
• Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in winter (-4°F/-20°C)
• Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
• Impact-resistant outer case and shock-absorbing inner-liner are engineered to protect the battery
• Sixteen contact terminals maintain a constant connection with the tool to help prevent power loss or fluctuation, even during high-vibration applications
• Battery resists self-discharge and remains ready for use even after long periods of storage
• Makita 18V Lithium-Ion is the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Level Indicator||Yes|
|Compatible Charger DC18RA||Charge time 45min|
|Compatible Charger DC18RC||Charge time 45min|
|Compatible Charger DC18SD||Charge time 110min|
|Compatible Charger DC18SF||Charge time 110min|
1 Year Local Manufacturer Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x MAKITA BL1850B 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery with Indicator
|Battery Amp Hour||5.0Ah|
|Battery Power Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Platform||Makita 18V LXT|