Designed for use with all silver brazing alloys at temperature up to 800°C (1470°F)
For use with easy flo, agro-flo, silver flo range and other FINEX Silver Brazing Alloys
• Can be used with Easy Flo, Agro-flo, The Silver Flo range and other Finex silver brazing alloys
|Standard Compliance||AWS Type FB3A, DIN 8511|
|Federal Specification||O-F499d, (Type B)|
• Mix to a cream consistency with water and apply evenly to the joint locality after degreasing and before heating.
• Do not prepare more flux than is needed for daily use.
• Base metal should be cleaned thoroughly to remove all dirt, grease, oxide and other impurities.
• After soldering, brazing, or welding removes excess flux with hot water. Keep container closed when not in use.
• FINEX Easy-flo Flux contains an potassium bifluoride and potassium fluoborite and should be used only in well ventilated areas
• Fume and gas can be dangerous to your health. Burns eyes and skin on contact, can be fatal if swallowed
• Before use, read, understand, and follow manufacturer’s instructions, MSDS and your employer’s safety practices
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x FINEX Easy-Flo Silver Brazing, Welding, Soldering Flux 250g
|Accessories Type||Flux Powder|